File format: PDF (A4/104 pages)
File name (Download): PB-05-CrimpingTool.zip
This practical technical ebook describes the basic functions of crimping machines and crimping tools for the industrial production of crimp connections with the open crimp barrel
- Detailed description of the standards, the structure, the functions and the setting options for crimping machines.
- Basic information about the structure and functions in Endfeed and Sidefeed crimp applicators.
- Setting crimping tools according to the requirements for the production of crimp connection with the open crimp barrel contacts.
- Visual inspection of crimping tools and wear parts.
- Wear part replacement, maintenance and servicing of crimping tools.
This technical publication contains information from the relevant industry standards, as well as from various factory standards as well as the results of practical tests and empirical findings.
Note: This publication is an excerpt from the reference book “Principles of Crimping Technology - Compendium“.
Update: This reference book will be updated or extended as required in line with ongoing technical evolution. These updates are free of charge. With the website https://crimppedia.com we have created a constantly growing knowledge database. After a free registration we activate additional download areas for you, where you can access, in the context of your order, further documentation, information, picture and graphic material, templates, and much more.
Additionally included in download: Introduction to crimping technology
File format: PDF (A4/16 pages)
File name: PB-00-Basic-EN.pdf
Brief information: General and basic information about the technical background and tasks in cable assembly and crimping technology.
Important: All information in this documentation is either excerpts from designated standards or the result of practical tests and empirical values and does not claim to be complete. All information is without guarantee and does not relieve the user of his own responsibility and duty of care towards his applications! The illustrated machines and production equipment serve to better illustrate the individual topics and are not to be understood as a purchase recommendation! Any questions? Send us an e-mail!