Training tool for in-house training and self-study
Fundamentals in the processing of closed crimp barrels (ferrules, turned contacts, pre-insulated contacts)
- Quality requirements for the material (wire, contact, etc.)
- Contact variants and their application
- Processing methods and tools
- Assignments of nominal cross-section of the wire to the crimp contact
- Quality characteristics and test criteria of crimp contact types
- Good - Tolerable - Poor: Errors and the possible effects
- Error detection
This training module is useful for in-house training and further education of machine setters and production personnel. It can be used as a basis for training as well as a reference source.
What’s the difference to the PDF e-book then?
Due to the interactive structure of the training module, you can browse through the individual application files like in a book, but in the format of your computer screen. A table of contents makes it possible to select specific topics or to scroll back and forth within the topics. Animations show schematic diagrams of processes such as stripping wires, etc.
This documentation system is not a video, though. The system was created using Macromedia Flash and is provided as a interactive application.