Training tool for in-house training and self-study
- Contact types and their application
- Definitions of terminology and functional areas in the crimp contact and respective requirements
- Quality characteristics and test criteria for crimp connections
- Good - Acceptable - Poor: Errors and their possible effects
- Error detection and error prevention
- Rework of bad crimp connections
This training module is useful for in-house training and further education of machine setters and production personnel. It can be used as a basis for training as well as a reference source.
What’s the difference to the PDF e-book then?
Due to the interactive structure of the training module, you can browse through the individual application files like in a book, but in the format of your computer screen. A table of contents makes it possible to select specific topics or to scroll back and forth within the topics. Animations show schematic diagrams of processes such as stripping wires, etc.
This documentation system is not a video, though. The system was created using Macromedia Flash and is provided as a interactive application.