Training tool for in-house training and self-study
- Basic structure of cables and wires
- Designations, dimensions, cross-sections
- Which properties determine / influence the processing
- Quality requirements for the individual work steps
- Requirements for the processing equipment (hand tools, semi- and fully automatic machines)
- Handling of cables and wires (feeding, gripping & fixing)
- Cutting of cables & wires
- Jacketing & stripping
- Error descriptions, error detection and error prevention
This training module is useful for in-house training and further education of machine setters and production personnel. It can be used as a basis for training as well as a reference source.
What’s the difference to the PDF e-book then?
Due to the interactive structure of the training module, you can browse through the individual application files like in a book, but in the format of your computer screen. A table of contents makes it possible to select specific topics or to scroll back and forth within the topics. Animations show schematic diagrams of processes such as stripping wires, etc.
This documentation system is not a video, though. The system was created using Macromedia Flash and is provided as a interactive application.