Training tool for in-house training and self-study
- Philosophy and tasks in cable processing.
- Overview of crimp contact variants and wire types.
- General requirements for crimp connections.
- Quality requirements for the material (wire & crimp contact).
- Assignments of nominal wire cross-section to the crimp contact.
- The crimping process: what happens during crimping.
- Quality requirements: Theory and practice.
- Quality standards & norms in crimping technology: DIN EN standards, factory standards, supplementary manufacturing specifications.
This training module is useful for in-house training and further education of machine setters and production personnel. It can be used as a basis for training as well as a reference source.
What’s the difference to the PDF e-book then?
Due to the interactive structure of the training module, you can browse through the individual application files like in a book, but in the format of your computer screen. A table of contents makes it possible to select specific topics or to scroll back and forth within the topics. Animations show schematic diagrams of processes such as stripping wires, etc.
This documentation system is not a video, though. The system was created using Macromedia Flash and is provided as a interactive application.